337

Here comes a rather hyperactive, disjointed blog post. I have all kinds of awesome to write about.

Better than the pile of awful that was The Skeleton Key.
I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow as it is beginning to resemble a mullet and it's at the stage of Annoyingly Long. Gonna get it a bit shorter than usual at the back and have the fringe less trimmed. Awesome.
This t-shirt shall soon be arriving. I think it looks rather sexual

I really, REALLY, REALLY need to start some kind, any kind of coursework tomorrow. Finish off my write-ups on The Fast Show and The Office for Media methinks.
I have work tomorrow night and apparently we are gonna be short-staffed in the kitchen. Meaning I'm on chips. Great. And we have lots of bookings too apparently.

In better news, me and Candice are planning a superawesome'mazingnessinabigol'bago'awesome trip to Wales mid-September for a weekend. The supergood Motion City Soundtrack and the almighty Starting Line are playing on 17th and 18th of Septemb0r respectively. This means, booking a weekend off work, getting a train to Cardiff, staying in a B&B and attending the gigs whilst simultaneously rocking out, being awesome, grabbing band merch and celebrating what would be our 5 month anniversary of togetherness. Get IN.
I need to save some monies for it but it should all be fine seeings as it's the weekend after my birthday.
YES, MY BIRTHDAY IN 27 (SOON TO BE 26) DAYS.
And all before this happens I have a holiday to go on and two weekends living it up with Candice.

I think, I just happied all over the everywhere.
chro x


1 Comments:
At 4:02 PM,
. said…
we're going to Cahdiff! yay!!
to celebrate 5 months of sex (Y)
i think we definately have to go.
DO SOME COURSEWORK :D
Post a Comment
<< Home